Monday, March 1, 2010

Survived Phase 1 of P90x

Have I complained before that guys have an easier time losing and toning up? Wayne and I started Phase 2 of P90x this morning. The differences in his 30 day shots are huge. Especially the side view. And so unfair. Except for the length of my hair, my Day 30 pics look really close to Day 1. To be fair, I don't have as much to lose. I already had some definition so it's hard to tell a difference.

Even though there's little justice in this world, I'm proud of my sweetheart for sticking with me the last 30 days. He wasn't exactly jumping up and down in anticipation when we started out. But I think his before and after shots have done the trick. He is kicking it.

Ladies, even if you take a little longer to see results, don't think this workout isn't for you. March came in like a lion today to remind us it's just a little longer before bikini weather. Get started on your bikini body now.

Bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment