Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pain Relief & much more with Blue Spring

Watching the Canadians take the Gold last night in pairs skating made me think of how much stronger I am after 4 weeks of P90x. I love it that Wayne and I are doing it together. I've worked out for years, but this is the first time he has joined me.

Not only do we share out fitness journey, we also share aches and pains we never knew before. Note to reader: A 40+ year-old body does not respond to torture the same as a 20+ body. But don't despair. Relief of most any kind can be found at Blue Spring Wellness. Whether you are feeling the rigors of P90x or are just a little tight in the shoulders from sitting at a desk all day, Blue Spring Wellness has your relief.

You will also find wellness products for Allergies, Energy, Digestion, and Weight Loss. Visit Blue Spring and see why I have such faith in their products that I became an affiliate.

No comments:

Post a Comment