Thursday, February 18, 2010

Moving forward with P90x

Wayne gave me a dirty look the other day and declared, "I weigh the same as when we started working out."

I can't stress enough that my husband was a little resistant when I first approached him about starting P90x. He's worked out with me before, but has never stuck with it, and never done anything close to the intensity of these workouts. So 21 days in and having not lost a pound was enough to make him wonder if I hadn't hoodwinked him.

Even though we don't officially weigh and measure progress until Day 30 we took our measurements on Monday. Wayne may not have lost an ounce, but he lost 2 inches around his belly and 1 1/2 around his chest. That progress is more exciting than the number on the scale.

I am so excited that he has stuck with me and even looks forward to the workout. If you dream of getting your man in shape or want to include him in your fitness regimen, give P90x a try. This may just be the one to fire up his enthusiasm.

Spring is coming. I promise. Get started on your Beach Body today.

No comments:

Post a Comment