Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Food for thought--Food for success

I received an email yesterday from the P90x team at Spark People with these questions and comments. I believe that how we think about our weight loss and fitness journey determines our success or failure.

How can I lose fat and enjoy the process?
What can I do today that will help me get closer to my weight loss goal?
What can I eat right now at this meal that will help me lose body fat?
How great am I going to feel after I finish my workout today?
My metabolism is getting faster every day.
I am getting leaner every day.
I like the way I look.
I am 100% responsible for my results.
Whatever it takes, I’ll do it.
I like eating healthy foods.
I love working out.
Training early in the morning is exhilarating.
I have time for anything I am committed to.
I like myself.
I can do it.
I’ll do it.

Do you really believe you'll have success? Are you getting fit for the right reasons or to fulfill some unattainable goal perpetuated by media? Do you know that the little steps you're taking now will add up in your journey to fitness and wholeness?

If you need help along the way, Beachbody has all kinds of helps and aids to get you up and grooving and moving and sweating your way to success. Slim in 6 provides 3 easy to follow workouts for amazing body slimming results. Ramp it up and burn it up in as little as 6 weeks. Reshape your body in 6 weeks---Guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment