Monday, January 25, 2010

P90x--The Time is Now

I finally got my husband to sit still long enough to watch the P90x infomercial. I'm so glad I did.

If you haven't seen it yet, it will change your life. I had talked it up beforehand so he was pretty well committed to trying it out by the time it came on. Knee surgery last November convinced him something needed to change.

The poor guy is on his feet all night at work. When he gets home the last thing he wants to do is jump around on the carpet and kickbox imaginary opponents. But I am confident this program will work for both of us. We both need to lose weight, him quite a bit more than me. If he allows it, I plan to post before and after pics here and on YouTube.

I started working out in ’08 and lost 20 pounds. I am in relatively good shape though I'd like to lose a few more pounds and gain more definition. My cholesterol and blood pressure are too high. So I hope this high intensity routine and healthier diet will kick that in the head. My doctor's solution is to put me on meds. That isn't going to happen, my friend. I would rather fix a problem than medicate it.

So if you want to get lean, ripped, lose weight, strengthen, tone, and get into the best shape of your life, click the icon to your right and take the P90x challenge with us.

Bring it!

Disclaimer: Fit to Excel is a paid affiliate of ProductPartners, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment